Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hands of Hope Wall

What an adventure yesterday! Shepherd's Village is 1 and 1/2 hours away from our hotel and it took us 4 hours to get there!!! I was about to say "Never mind!" The "fog" as they call it was so bad that roads were shut down. I do believe the "fog" is very heavy pollution!

We did finally make it. Unfortunately, the children were all napping since we were so late, but we toured the facility which is wonderful! They are doing wonderful things there. We did get the pictures of the tiles. Very cool!

I do wish two things. I had packed lighter! I am nervous about getting on our flight today. In country flights are limited to 44 pounds. Our bags were marked 50 and 55 in the US! But, I do wish that I had a computer with me. When I awaken at 3 or 4 in the a.m. I would very much like to journal or do email, but . . . Marney is not feeling well today so I need to get her back upstairs. I am not sure what is going on. She has gotten plenty of sleep so I just am not sure.

No comments: