Nancy, Jack is so handsome, what a beautiful child. The photos from the Chongqing Civil Affairs office always give me at start: I received Mimi in that office back in 2001 and have the most wonderful associations with those tinted glass panels and hip leather furniture. Congratulations, again, and thank you for sharing the pictures, he is stunning.
What a beautiful guy. Love the pictures especially the one form gotchday it's so touching. He looks like he knows you are his mother so what took you so long mom....
He is so handsome! OK, he's beautiful! Can I say that about a boy? I love the photos! I also adopted a child in that office, like Marji, so it's familiar to me, too. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the photos with us.
3 comments:
Nancy, Jack is so handsome, what a beautiful child. The photos from the Chongqing Civil Affairs office always give me at start: I received Mimi in that office back in 2001 and have the most wonderful associations with those tinted glass panels and hip leather furniture.
Congratulations, again, and thank you for sharing the pictures, he is stunning.
Marji
What a beautiful guy. Love the pictures especially the one form gotchday it's so touching. He looks like he knows you are his mother so what took you so long mom....
He is so handsome! OK, he's beautiful! Can I say that about a boy? I love the photos! I also adopted a child in that office, like Marji, so it's familiar to me, too. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the photos with us.
Melissa
SW3
Post a Comment