





One night recently Marney said as I was tucking her into bed, "It was kind of a bad day wasn't it?" I cannot even remember what had happened to make her say that, but I remember my reply. It was, "You know, as long as I end my day with you, Tracy, Sam and Jack, it doesn't matter what kind of day it was--I'm happy!"
Jack just couldn't keep those pj pants on tonight; he kept crawling out of them so I finally put them on his head. He thought that was a riot and then everyone needed to get in on the act. Except Tracy, she preferred a picture with her new Halloween teeth! Oh, and Sam does not have "5 o'clock shadow" above his lip; just a grape gatorade mustache!
2 comments:
Nancy-
Your kids look like they are having so much fun! Jack looks like he is adjusting well. I love all the pictures.
Brenda
Nancy - just rec'd your 2006 Christmas letter and the wonderful news. We had to go straight to your blog! What a wonderful family. Will send more later to super mom and her fantastic four!
Debbie, Ron, Andrey and Alexandra
Post a Comment