Relax, I am NOT adopting again, but my sister is . . . yes, after 6 years (LID 08/10/2006), I am proud to post the picture of my new niece:
Isn't she beautiful?
Here is what I know . . .
Jiang Song Die was born on March 3, 2011. She is residing in the Jiangcheng Social Welfare Institute in Guangdong Province. In November she was 16.5 lbs. and 26.7 inches. Travel anticipated in 4-6 weeks.
What a Christmas present!

7 comments:
This is the same SWI as my daughter. Good luck to her !!
This is the same SWI as my daughter. Good luck to her !!
Wow, we just got our referral, and our daughter is in the same SWI. If you want, pass our email along to your sister. It is so cool to see another baby from where Song Shi is right now. jradclif@msn.com
Just browsing China Adopt Talk...we too adopted from Jiang Cheng in 2006....from what we could tell, one of the better orphanages, healthy babies, etc ...congrats!
Forgot to mention that there is a Jiang Cheng orphanage Yahoo group...it is an awesome resource to talk to others who have adopted from there!
Congratulations! What a little cutie, love that hair.
We just received our referral as well for a little girl and are in love.
I had to stop by to tell you about a conversation that was mentioned tonight at our Church. My Pastor mentioned tonight that we after almost 6 yrs got a referral and after Church was over, the lady sitting behind me - mentioned you. Are you Denise? I go to Pilgrim Church in Port Charlotte Fl. - What a small world!
Sherri, I am Nancy, but that was my friend Joan that spoke with you. Joan is from Pennsylvania originally and stayed with 2 of my kids while I traveled to China in 2006. She sent me a message and mentioned the meeting at church tonight. What a small world!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment