Friday, January 30, 2009

Beautiful!


Back in March of 2008, I took a training that reminded me that one needs to "Start each day with a grateful heart." The gentleman that did the training said that he posted this where he would see it each morning. I thought it was a good idea so I took a picture of my kids and wrote that under it and it is hanging in my bedroom. When I saw this picture, I thought, "How could I not start each day with a grateful heart?" The funny thing is both pictures are taken in a tent! Hmm . . . Honestly I do well up with gratitude when I look at these faces. For any of you that knew me when I turned 40 and then 45, you probably remember that I was so sad. I really thought my dream of being a mother had escaped me. 50 was easy because I had my girls. By 55 I had my girls and my boys. Don't ever give up on your dreams! My newest dream . . . be debt-free by 65! Stay tuned!

No comments: