Saturday, July 28, 2007

Our Newest Toy!
















Here are the kids setting up the new tent; it sleeps eight! Marney wants to be sure to show off the pink hammer that my friend Carol bought me that was a benefit for cancer research. Sam, well it seems that Sam is using a tent stake to sing out a joyful song! Jack is just trying to figure out what is going on. Tracy, well, Tracy has become a tv addict this summer. I pry her away daily! She seems a bit more interested in Hannah Montana than I think a 7 year old needs to be! You will see she did join us later.

We tried the tent out the first night and quickly

fell asleep underneath a starry night only to be awakened by the worst thunder and lightening storm I can remember experiencing in a long time! Well, it woke up Marney and I. The other 3 slept right through it so . . . we toughed it out!

We shared it with our company later in the week and it was quite a hit!



1 comment:

Chantal said...

Looks like lots of fun! You did a good job if it didn't leak in your thunderstorm! Our tent didn't come out of the box this summer - no church campouts. Maybe next year.
Chantal