






Where, oh where, does the time go? It is amazing to me that January is over! When I was teaching I always found January to be the month that just sort of dragged; not so this year. Of course, I started the year with many, many New Year's resolutions all of which are keeping me way too busy so we are operating under the status quo and then some. I have been less than successful on some, but have experienced enough success to plug away as the new month begins.
The kids are doing well. I thank God everyday that they are healthy, happy, and loving, and I thank Him for the blessing of them as I feel so unworthy! I also pray every day, many times a day, for patience, so they are just kids at that! They loved this snow--what little there was, but the next week brought lots! We all love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment