Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 78, but who's counting? ME!

The picture is my daughter, Marney, but I feel as though I am just hanging
on . . .

I promised myself I wouldn't get this way. Adoption #4, one would think that my experience would tell me that this will happen in it's own time, relax, enjoy my children, Jack will be here before you know it and I won't know what hit me!

But I am anxious. My neck is so sore and stiff, I cannot stop eating, constant eating, nonstop eating! I feel as though I am in training for being a Sumo wrestler. I am not hungry, but I continue to eat!

I am spacing things out. Today was a scheduled visit for Sam's 2nd year post placement report. It is on my calendar. We talked about it on Wednesday--the reason Sam could not go to Aunt Diane's for the weekend; but today when Mary rang the bell we were preparing to leave to go to Living Treasures and see the animals. I wanted to do something fun with the kids on the last full official day of summer vacation and that is what they chose. Thank goodness we had not left yet. The visit went well in spite of the fact that the house was it's usual disaster and we went to Living Treasures after she left, but oh did I feel foolish!

1 comment:

Paulette said...

What can she expect of a single mother of 3 almost 4. Your children are precious and Jack is too cute. What a lucky guy. Can't wait to hear more from you I am putting you on my checklist and thanks so much for the email and letting me know how to find you. So I take it you don’t have a TA yet…What’s up with that?